Based in Hamar, Norway
May 8, 2018
Does hatred just go away? My Child Lebensborn is a story-driven nurture game – a dark tamagotchi – letting you experience the fates of Children Born of War. Take care of Karin and Klaus and help them survive in a post-war society. Find out what happened to their parents and try to find a better future.
- Balance meagre resources and emotional needs
- Influence the child’s personality and views
- Make tough choices
- Learn about the hardships of Lebensborn children.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for My Child Lebensborn. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "This is a rather insignificant quote by a highly important person."
- Person Name, Website
- "An extremely positive quote from a rather insignificant person. Also great."
- Some Guy, This Page Is Visited By 12 Visitors A Month
- "I pretend to love this game even though I do not actually understand it."
- Pretentious Bastard, Artsy Page
- "HOLY SHIT SO AMAZING"
- Caps Guy, Angry Review
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available for free from http:.
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at http:.
About Sarepta studio
We make emotionally impactful and atmospheric games. Our Slogan: Games That Stay With You.
More information on Sarepta studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
My Child Lebensborn Credits
Business & Development, Vlambeer
Jan Willem Nijman
Game Designer, Vlambeer